Notices

Old 04-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
jonsbjons
Connoisseur
jonsbjons doesn't litterjonsbjons doesn't litter

Device: PBook301
Pocket Book at the London Book Fair 2010

Ladies and gentlemen,
the London Book Fair 2010 has started. Despite the half-empty stands, the Pocket Book participates.

Ask a code word for
receive 5% discount on stand X285.

Who goes, please share your impressions.
jonsbjons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
I saw the Green reader yesterday . I thought it was not much to behold . Im more interested in the Colour Screen reader which is being launched in the next couple of weeks for £99.00 by a well known company . Some of these companies have to realise that prices will have to drop and even if it is a limited market now they will have to drop the price of readers . I also complained to some of the publishers about the pricing of ebooks in general . Allison and busby told me that all theirs retail at £5.00 through waterstones which is a fair price.
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
I think I saw you at the fair yesterday on the green reader stand . I t was very empty was the fair this year . I think also the Ipad is too big to fit a handbag to read the size would put me off.
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:19 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
I saw the Green reader yesterday . I thought it was not much to behold . Im more interested in the Colour Screen reader which is being launched in the next couple of weeks for £99.00 by a well known company . Some of these companies have to realise that prices will have to drop and even if it is a limited market now they will have to drop the price of readers . I also complained to some of the publishers about the pricing of ebooks in general . Allison and busby told me that all theirs retail at £5.00 through waterstones which is a fair price.

Colour, at £99.00 .... ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
jonsbjons
Connoisseur

Quote:
Im more interested in the Colour Screen reader which is being launched in the next couple of weeks for £99.00 by a well known company .
Could you tell something about Colour Screen?
Advert
Old 04-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #6
jonsbjons
Connoisseur

Quote:
I think I saw you at the fair yesterday on the green reader stand . I t was very empty was the fair this year . I think also the Ipad is too big to fit a handbag to read the size would put me off.
How your impressions of the fair? Vulcan with unpronounceable names greatly damaged the cause?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #7
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsbjons View Post
How your impressions of the fair? Vulcan with unpronounceable names greatly damaged the cause?
Spock.....
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote