Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
HAC
HAC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
0.4.100 error on LRF save...

Any ideas?

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'Z:/Ebooks/Sony Books\\Saucer_ The Conquest - Stephen Coonts.lrf'
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 754, in save_single_format_to_disk
File "main.py", line 771, in save_to_disk
File "calibre\gui2\library.pyo", line 156, in save_to_disk
File "calibre\library\database.pyo", line 1576, in export_single_format_to_dir
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'Z:/Ebooks/Sony Books\\Saucer_ The Conquest - Stephen Coonts.lrf'

File actually does get saved, though...and before you ask, the directory is there..I suspect its the leading "u" before save directory name,

OS is XP, SP3, Intel Core Du0, 3GB Ram

Cheers
Harold
HAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Will be fixed in next release
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
HAC
HAC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Much obliged.. Calibre to me is the best conversion and management tool for the Sony.. The ability to convert my old Palm and .lit formats is a godsend..

Cheers
Harold
HAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #4
wok_online
wok_online began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Question

I
too have problems with Calibre 0.4.100. I have noticed that if I add to a library book in PDF, conversion to LRF is not correct. I was very satisfactory results if previously exported the book in PDF to HTML 4.01 with CSS 1.0 from Adobe Acrobat 9. However, except for minor adjustments, the conversion is not generated completely.

A PDF of the book in about 700 pages when it is processed directly with Calibre 0.4.100 results in a file LRF of more than 1400 pages. If I convert it to HTML before (this conversion is correct because I can see the full book from Internet Explorer 7), Calibre 0.4.100 results in a book format LRF of 135 pages. And Calibre shows no mistake.

Greetings.

Wok

P.D: Excuse my English.
wok_online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

open a ticket and attach the involved files.
Advert
Old 10-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Just to be sure, I have seen this same error in OSX 10.5.x. I agree with the original poster on the probably cause and assume one fix fixes all, but thought I would put in my 2 cents. Unlike the original poster, I do not believe the file was saved in OSX.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

It's going to be a little while before the next release as I have a book submission deadline looming
Old 12-17-2008, 03:45 AM   #8
wok_online
wok_online began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
While the solution to the ticket 1211 arrives ...

Could someone tell me how I could get to read pdf files with pictures and tables with my PRS-500?

What is the most efficient method?

Thank you

Wok
wok_online is offline   Reply With Quote