Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-22-2016, 10:09 PM   #1
donoharm
donoharm doesn't litterdonoharm doesn't litterdonoharm doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW1 - jailbroken
Kindle Voyage - custom wallpaper?

Hey guys, I tried searching for a thread with instructions on how to get the kindle voyage to have custom wallpaper, but I can't seem to find anything. I'm sure you guys have cracked this thing and have custom wallpapers; could someone possibly point me towards a thread that discusses modding the kindle voyage so that it can use a custom wallpaper?
donoharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by donoharm View Post
Hey guys, I tried searching for a thread with instructions on how to get the kindle voyage to have custom wallpaper, but I can't seem to find anything. I'm sure you guys have cracked this thing and have custom wallpapers; could someone possibly point me towards a thread that discusses modding the kindle voyage so that it can use a custom wallpaper?
They are called: "Screen Savers" here.

Note: Your personal info block needs to be updated in your account's control panel to show the correct device model(s).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert