Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Where does the Android Kindle app store ebook files?

Does anyone know where the Android Kindle app stores ebook files?

I've always been one to backup my ebook purchases. I have an Amazon exclusive that I couldn't get on my Nook HD+ any other way than to install the Kindle app. It's fine for reading but I can't seem to find where it stores the files so I can backup this ebook with all my others.

Anyone have any idea where to look?

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Disregard. I've finally found where the downloaded ebooks are stored. It'll probably be easier to do what I want from my PC though so I'll just install the Kindle4PC app and download my ebook from there.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
Disregard. I've finally found where the downloaded ebooks are stored. It'll probably be easier to do what I want from my PC though so I'll just install the Kindle4PC app and download my ebook from there.
Could you please tell us.

The Japanese dictionary was automaticaly downloaded to my Android phone. Yay! But, I would like 1) to save a copy 2) follow apprentice Alf's advice 3) decompile it. BTW when I attempt from K4PC that dictionary does not get downloaded, even when opening the same japanese language book, perhaps because I don't have a "newer" device registered to my account.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
I found the location too: mnt/sdcard/android/data/com.amazon.kindle/files.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote