Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
yacoob
Zealot
yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
Broken Irex DR800S

Hello there,

I have a DR800S, that I've used for a month or so. After that it broke down (as described in this thread). It currently doesn't boot, getting stuck at the initial splash screen. I think this is due to bad NAND flash on which kernel/initrd is stored. If that's the case, and you could find console, it might be possible to reconfigure the reader to boot from an SD card. I was planning to do this, but I don't think I'll find enough time and skill to do that

If you think you might put this dead Irex to some good use, poke me. I could use some funds for a PRS-650 or a Kindle

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-04-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
yacoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
ab7vf
Enthusiast
ab7vf has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ab7vf has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ab7vf has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: dxg and newfound Icarus 8
So ok, whats the price and where are you located? ie US or ?
ab7vf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
yacoob
Zealot
yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.

I'm in Dublin, Ireland. Can ship wherever, I guess. I wanted to get €80, not including shipping costs.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
yacoob
Zealot

This reader has been sold. Not sure how to change the tag on the thread
Old 10-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by yacoob View Post
This reader has been sold. Not sure how to change the tag on the thread

Done.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #6
yacoob
Zealot

Thank you