Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #31
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post

Snuggie is by far the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time.

Its a backwards robe, people!

we saw these off in another thread a while ago .....

must be sykick ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #32
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
we saw these off in another thread a while ago .....

must be sykick ....
I've got one; only it's a Slanket, not a Snuggie (heretics).

I like it but it's too comfy, when I cozy up to read a book I fall asleep in it.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #33
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Love those customer images that someone has added! I wonder if Amazon knows?
bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! too funny!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post

Snuggie is by far the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time.

Its a backwards robe, people!
I know! haha! been doing that with robes for years! coulda made a mint just pointing out the obvious! d00d! turn it around it 's really warm and snugglie then!!! DAMN IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Too bad it's red, if it was available in white or black, I could use it to make sacrifices to the new moon... or is it better to dance naked for this?
there are more colours! but seriously skyclad it preferable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

I like it but it's too comfy, when I cozy up to read a book I fall asleep in it.
sleeping works! it's allowed!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #34
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

you fall asleep in your book ?!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #35
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
you fall asleep in your book ?!
No, I fall asleep in my Slanket while attempting to read my book.

It's something I do a lot these days; nodding off while attempting to read - I think I'll invent an ereader that adminsters electric shocks at random intervals .... to the misses, her screams will then wake me up.

Last edited by Sparrow; 12-02-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Designing the Mk II version
Old 12-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #36
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
No, I fall asleep in my Slanket while attempting to read my book.

It's something I do a lot these days; nodding off while attempting to read - I think I'll invent an ereader that adminsters electric shocks at random intervals.
there used to be a device for longhaul truckers that would sound an alarm if your jaw dropped below a certain level
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #37
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
This? (If not, it's damn well close)

I like how they illustrated the cover with a photo of an idiot.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #38
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Click image for larger version

Name:	toilet mug.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	40619A gift for the "potty mouth"...? Caption reads "Don't worry, it's only coffee!"

Name:  toilet clock.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  9.6 KBAlong the same lines? It flushes on the hour!

Name:	moustache.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	40620What could this be for? "Here VR! Here boy!" Click image for larger version

Name:	doggie moustache.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	40621

Name:	dirty mug.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	40622 Would you pay money for this? Caption reads "Who'd Steal This Dirty Mug?" I might accidentally throw it away.

Wait... what? As opposed to Staple's Easy button... Don't push that button!

Name:	panic button.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	40624
You can get all of these items from one catalog! One stop shopping at its best!

Name:  rainbow showerhead.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  7.4 KBThis one is for Kaz. I think it's pretty cool! If your daughter wants the Rainbow in My Room (equally cool), she might like this. I think it might get my daughter to take showers more often. But do you have to shower in the dark to fully appreciate it?

I think one of the funnest parts of Christmas are the catalogs I get and all of the goofy stuff in some of them! I once got 21 catalogs in one day! That's my record!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:31 AM   #39
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jes1 View Post
I think it is better to dance naked in the warmer climates, but the snuggie is best in frigid climes. They don't say how easy it is to remove the blood, though. If it is dry clean only it could be a problem.
I kind of doubt it would work in more frigid climates. I assume that thing is open in the back. Is kind of difficult beeing serious about satanic worshipping while freezing your buns off.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #40
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Talking toilet paper:

Name:	talkingtoiletpaperroll-pic1.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	40646

Bacon & egg bandages (VR?! Where are you? ):

Name:	baconeggs-1.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	40647

Nose cups:

Name:	nosecups-5.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	40649

Shredder scissors:

Name:	scis-title.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	40648
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:54 AM   #41
Sparrow
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
there used to be a device for longhaul truckers that would sound an alarm if your jaw dropped below a certain level
Literally, a jaw dropping piece of techology!
Old 12-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #42
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Literally, a jaw dropping piece of techology!
*groan*
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #43
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
We should do a chip in to send Mr Kaufman a set of those shredder scissors...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #44
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
We should do a chip in to send Mr Kaufman a set of those shredder scissors...

or Lorena Bobbitt
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Well, you could give someone a GC to a spa that allows them to do this.........

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...edicures_n.htm

Yeah........I really want to put my feet in a tank with fish that have nibbled on God knows what other feet carrying God knows what diseases........and crapping in the water besides!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fish-pedicure-003.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	40655   Click image for larger version

Name:	fish_pedicure.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	40656  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote