Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-27-2017, 01:04 AM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge One View Post
I asked for a YouTube video because I have never done anything with a server at all and I have no clue what I am doing with the server either
Youtube - calibre-server -- Calibre Content Server - Linux CLI WEBUI

Windows isn't too different.

Have you tried to do what I wrote in post#2

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:10 AM   #17
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
for " always up" I have my calibre library synced (mirrored) daily into dropbox. If I want a book when the library PC is asleep, Calibre companion can get it for me via it's content server cloud option. otherwise your PC has to be ON 24/7 for a 24/7 server availability - with associated costs, noise....
even without calibre companion, many devices/apps are able to get into dropbox and download book(s)
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote