Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-01-2023, 05:50 AM   #17236
ProwlingBoy
ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!ProwlingBoy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Android Tablet and Phone
RIP Partners22

So as predicted PARTNERS22 is no more (at least here in the UK).

I also tried PARTNERS23 and PARTNERS out of interest without success.

Let's hope it, or a replacement, turns up soon.

Happy New Year!
ProwlingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 09:29 PM   #17237
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Also no more here in the US. I remember that it was a little while in 2022 before Partners22 popped up, so fingers crossed!

I too tried Partners23 and Partners, with no success either...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2023, 07:06 AM   #17238
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Of course now I look at the books on my wishlist I was on the fence about buying before year’s end, just in case, and feel a little mournful. Fingers crossed here, too.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 09:52 AM   #17239
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Of course now I look at the books on my wishlist I was on the fence about buying before year’s end, just in case, and feel a little mournful. Fingers crossed here, too.
There's bound to be another deal on Kobo or Amazon before you'd have got around to reading them...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 10:40 AM   #17240
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
There's bound to be another deal on Kobo or Amazon before you'd have got around to reading them...
That was what kept my finger off the trigger!

That said, with various promotions in the past couple of years, what’s left on my wishlist mostly either has had a stable price or I’ve never wanted it enough, or both.
Advert
Old 01-04-2023, 05:49 AM   #17241
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
That said, with various promotions in the past couple of years, what’s left on my wishlist mostly either has had a stable price or I’ve never wanted it enough, or both.
I did use a couple of the Amazon "Spend £X Get £Y in credits" offers at the end of the year to buy some books I really wanted that never seem to go on sale.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 06:20 PM   #17242
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
50% off VIP this week only with VIP2023

Doesn't work on books, already tried it
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 07:20 AM   #17243
CatYVR
Avid Reader, duh 😏
CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Angry MYPERK30

I’ve used this way too many times throughout 2022 (Canada 🇨&#127462, but it’s finally expired.
Bad for both me and for KOBO - there’s a lot of books I won’t be buying unless another 30% discount code comes up.
I suppose the “good” side is I might be forced to wean myself off getting all the books in a bunch of never-ending series….
🤷🏻*♀️
CatYVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 08:32 AM   #17244
salty-horse
Wizard
salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
The PARTNERS coupons are from the Partners in Crime podcast, which is "on a short hiatus".
They are still working with Kobo, giving away free books to their patrons.
Perhaps when the episodes resume they will offer a new coupon as well.

Last edited by salty-horse; 01-13-2023 at 09:33 AM.
salty-horse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 08:38 AM   #17245
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
The PARTNERS coupons are from the Partners in Crime podcast, which is "on a short hiatus".
Here I always thought that 'partners' was referring to the publishers partnering with Kobo to provide discounts
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 08:45 AM   #17246
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
Thanks for the background info. Unfortunately, a five-month “short hiatus” doesn’t seem all that promising, but fingers crossed. No complaints; that was a very, very nice discount while it lasted. Taken with the termination of myperk30 on the Canadian site, I wonder if Kobo’s no longer going to go the multi-use discount route. There will still be the regular gift card promotions, I hope!
Old 01-19-2023, 10:19 AM   #17247
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
In my email just now.

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/p/25-off-jan-sale

promo code 25JAN

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 04:58 PM   #17248
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
My other Kobo account, the one I use to buy books not sold on my Kobo store, sent me an email yesterday about a Valentine's Day special on the Libra 2 and Sage. The Sage here has gone up by 5%, so the special offer means the Sage is $100US cheaper at Kobo US than here. If anyone's looking for a SAge, the current US promo is worth checking out, imo.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 07:54 AM   #17249
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
My other Kobo account, the one I use to buy books not sold on my Kobo store, sent me an email yesterday about a Valentine's Day special on the Libra 2 and Sage. The Sage here has gone up by 5%, so the special offer means the Sage is $100US cheaper at Kobo US than here. If anyone's looking for a SAge, the current US promo is worth checking out, imo.

...and also $239.99 at Walmart and at Amazon (both U.S.A.).
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 10:55 AM   #17250
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

I tested and PERKOPOLIS no longer works. Kobo did a clean sweep of the standing coupons, alas. The best play in the US is to order from Chapters/Indigo; shipping to my address is under CA$20. And then there’s the savings on state sales tax, also.

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals