Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-07-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Anyone read the James Clemens & Salvatore bundled books...

from Sony Connect?

I've read one book by Rollins (Clemens) and liked the adventure-styled writing that he has. I'm curious about the Wit'ch bundle.

On the Salvatore bundle - I haven't read a single thing by him.

Any masticated thoughts on these two bundles?

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
FWIW, I can attest to Salvatore's work. He has done a ton of fantasy novels in his time and was commissioned to write the book adaptation of Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith. I've read several of his books and listened to quite a few of his audiobooks as well (the Dark Elf Trilogy). I even had a chance to meet him and tip a pint at Star Wars Celebration 2 in Indianapolis a few years ago, nice guy that isn't afraid to chat with his fans.

I'll take your recommendation and add James Clemems/Rollins to my author watch list... actually, in retrospect, I have the Excavation novel, so maybe I'll read that one on my next trip! Funny thing about authors writing under psuedonyms, makes it a bit confusing as I had to go to Amazon.com to see who you were refering to. Another of my favorite authors does the same thing, Robert Doherty/Mayer (Area 51 series, great read!)
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert