Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2004, 08:26 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Gadget Gals

Keloland runs an article which tells us that ladies love gadgets, too. In fact, "[w]omen are actually out-spending men in the electronics aisles, accounting for fifty-five-billion dollars' worth of sales last year alone. More women are focusing their purchasing power on electronics."

Ok, to me the statistic says that women today simply buy more presents for their boyfriends and husbands
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 02:12 AM   #2
faie
faie began at the beginning.

Device: TH55/T610
Alexander, I beg to differ. I'm on my 3rd PDA in two years, and I'm already thinking about my next mobile gadget upgrade. My husband thinks I'm nuts (the guy can't even navigate through my handheld's functions to save his life ).
faie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2004, 07:56 AM   #3
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
LOL. I agree. I also have a female friend who knows 10x more about computers than I do!
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:46 PM   #4
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Ok, to me the statistic says that women today simply buy more presents for their boyfriends and husbands

Why is that? While I myself am Male, I do not see anything wrong or even out of the ordinary with women using, or even loving electronics. Now if they were saying that OLD PEEPS were becoming a major buying force of New fangled electronics, THEN I'd have an issue with their story and statistics. As an old man I know is wont to call them FRED (Friggin Rediculous Electronic Devices).
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote