Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
kkrathi
kkrathi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
pdf conversion for Kindle does not carry over graphs and images

Hi,
I started using Calibre. I have some academic pdf papers that have tables and charts in them. When I convert them into mobi format for porting over to Kindle3, I lose all the images, i.e. the graphs and tables. Does anyone know why? Is there a tip or trick I should do to retain the images. For me, it is extremely important to be able to do so. Otherwise, using either Calibre or Kindle for that matter will have no point for me. Please advise. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
kkrathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...-pdf-documents
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
graphs, images, kindle, pdf