Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 02-23-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Not scrollable on Chrome Android

Dear Kovid, I have just now updated my raspberry pie with Calibre 4.11 and I can't now scroll the booklist. I'm not sure this is because of Calibre because I'm using ArchLinux.
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Update to 4.11.2
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:59 PM   #3
dwall
dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra
I have the latest version installed and now can't scroll a search by author letter when connected to my library server when on my android tablet. I just get the initial authors listed in the visible window.
dwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #4
dwall
dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Dang, nothing lets me scroll past the initial windows period, not just author letter search. Restarting the server doesn't fix it.
Old 02-24-2020, 01:16 PM   #5
dwall

Ok, program indicates no new version from 4.11 but from the site I see 4.112 is available so will try that.
Old 02-24-2020, 01:46 PM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What browser are you using?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:25 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwall View Post
Ok, program indicates no new version from 4.11 but from the site I see 4.112 is available so will try that.
Once you install a level (eg 4.11), you will not be informed of a 'fix'

Visit MR more often
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:41 PM   #8
dwall

That's not a good solution/practice for a major bug
Old 02-24-2020, 03:23 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Well, it works fine in Firefox.
But I did notice a Balloon help quirk.
Hover over the Letter in the Authors Search top level (the one with Letter buttons)
It says Number of books in this Category. (it should say Authors?)
I sure have more than the number of BOOKS for those 235 authors listed (1335 if you want to know )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:18 PM   #10
whmaurer
whmaurer began at the beginning.

Device: none
I'm having the same issue on Chrome (mobile) on Android (Pixel 3 and Nexus 5X). I can load the library, but am unable to scroll down.

Was on server v4.11.1 on Windows when the issue first presented. I updated to server v4.11.2, but that didn't seem to resolve the issue. Tried downgrading back to v4.10.1, but that didn't seem to help either. That's weird, right?
whmaurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:35 PM   #11
whmaurer
whmaurer began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whmaurer View Post
I'm having the same issue on Chrome (mobile) on Android (Pixel 3 and Nexus 5X). I can load the library, but am unable to scroll down.

Was on server v4.11.1 on Windows when the issue first presented. I updated to server v4.11.2, but that didn't seem to resolve the issue. Tried downgrading back to v4.10.1, but that didn't seem to help either. That's weird, right?
Quick correction: downgrading to v4.10.1 worked after clearing cache on my devices.
whmaurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Once you install a level (eg 4.11), you will not be informed of a 'fix'

Visit MR more often
Or make use of the RSS feed and be informed of all new versions (even on your phone) without having to run calibre - it's at the bottom of the home page ==>> https://calibre-ebook.com/

PS :'Authors' is a Category, as is 'Tags' and 'Publishers'

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-24-2020 at 04:39 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 12:51 AM   #13
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Update to 4.11.2
Just now Arch Linux had Calibre updated and it is ok now. Thank you a lot.
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote