Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-24-2020, 10:29 AM   #7621
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; Fire7; Nex7; Nex4; ClipZip; E Dot3
Daily Deals -- exp 24 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:36 AM   #7622
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

LAST DAY -- Audible US -- exp 24 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 09-25-2020, 07:20 AM   #7623
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 25 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST
  • TBA -- Watermelon (book 1) -- Marian Keyes -- fiction
Old 09-25-2020, 12:14 PM   #7624
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 25 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 09-25-2020, 01:35 PM   #7625
socnsum1
reader
socnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy bluesocnsum1 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Ipad Air
Audible UK 2 for 1 Sale

Choose from over 500 titles!
Sale ends 4th October 10am

https://www.audible.co.uk/special-promo/2for1
socnsum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:18 AM   #7626
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 26 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM   #7627
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 26 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM   #7628
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I just cancelled my free trial saying it was too expensive. Audible offered me the following if I stayed:

1-- Switch to Audible Plus for $7.95/mo

2-- Lock in an annual plan - $99.50 for your first year (a $50 savings)

3-- Contact Customer Care

I chose to cancel my membership.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #7629
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 5, 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Even if not limited to the list, there's nothing I want to preorder--I like to wait and see what ends up in Overdrive.

If I am shut out of other sales/coupons, I may have to reconsider the Silver membership. I rarely find anything in the daily deals or 2-for-1s, but I have bought from the $6 sales and the half-price-on-everything sales. I'll have to wait and see.

I have two discounted gift cards waiting to be used.
It was a no brainer for me. Battle Ground comes out in a few days, so I just preordered something I was going to get next week anyway. I'll rely on the library when I can no longer buy audiobooks. Very short on scifi/fantasy and brit authors, but good for Koontz and Stephen King.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM   #7630
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 5, 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I just cancelled my free trial saying it was too expensive. Audible offered me the following if I stayed:

2-- Lock in an annual plan - $99.50 for your first year (a $50 savings)

I chose to cancel my membership.
For anybody interested, that $99.50 annual plan is great. Use up your credits and you can buy 3 at a time for $29.90 (plus tax if applicable). Great to fill out a series.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #7631
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
For anybody interested, that $99.50 annual plan is great. Use up your credits and you can buy 3 at a time for $29.90 (plus tax if applicable). Great to fill out a series.
Yep, it's a great offer. It works out to be $8.30/credit.

This offer will probably show up some time during the upcoming expanded holiday shopping season of Prime Day/ Black Friday/ Cyber Monday.

EDIT: when I went down to 1 credit, Audible was offering me 3 credits @ $11.97 each.

Last edited by tubemonkey; Today at 12:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #7632
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 27 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #7633
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 27 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #7634
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- Audible -- exp 27 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #7635
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- Audiobooks.com -- exp 27 Sep @ 11:59 pm ET