Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-21-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
nitsuj123
nitsuj123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
On Device: Main (6 books)

Not sure if this problem has been posted before...I've read similar threads on this and tried to find a solution in those threads but I couldn't.

I'm having an issue where Calibre is showing multiple copies under the "On Device" column even though I only have one copy on the device. Calibre gives me an error when trying to delete the "phantom" duplicates but I keep getting an error. I'm using a Kindle Fire HD and imagine that this is a kindle issue and not calibre. Maybe there's a file in Kindle I can delete to fix this??

Any help would be appreciated. thank you!
nitsuj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:44 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You will need to somehow get the Kindle to stop reporting the phantom duplicates via its MTP interface. Rebooting the Kindle might do the trick. Otherwise just ignore it, the phantom duplicates aren't harming you in any way.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Is this another case of the Kindles cloud, reporting its contents as being on device?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote