Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-10-2020, 11:22 AM   #1
nivekkumar
Enthusiast
nivekkumar began at the beginning.

Device: Voyage
Kindle doesnt show other files in library (epub...)

As I have installed KUAL and the booklet version, I thought through booklet it would automatically open koreader, but my library doesnt show any files other than supported. Can I enable to show all files in any way ? I have clicked through all filters but nothing worked...
Kind regards
nivekkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:46 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Short answer: No, you can't.

Long answer: No, you really can't. It never had anything to do with KUAL, that was KPVBooklet's job for KOReader, but that hansn't worked well/at all for quite a few FW versions.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert