Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-05-2020, 04:35 AM   #226
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudoapampa View Post
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I can’t open the link, it is giving me 400 error on smartphone and pc. Can you check the link again, If I'm not bothering?
I have sent a PM with the fixed link. Sorry for the mistake.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 07:37 AM   #227
tudoapampa
tudoapampa began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No problem! Thank you so much for the assist!
tudoapampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 06:30 PM   #228
tudoapampa
tudoapampa began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 7th gen
Talking

Quote:
Done. Everything is working fine. I’m so happy right now
tudoapampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 11:43 PM   #229
banhmee
banhmee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
hi - accidentally deleted the partitions on my SD card, and immediately knew it was a mistake afterwards. would someone be able to provide the link to the image in a PM? many thanks
banhmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 12:43 AM   #230
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:36 PM   #231
Dragamaroon
Dragamaroon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Can I get that as well? Trying to fix my wife's mini that won't boot.

Thanks!
Dragamaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 07:27 PM   #232
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:27 AM   #233
NiMa
Addict
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Glo HD
Smile

Hi David,
I'd first like to say huge thanks to you because

1) I can't figure out how you have the motivation to do that (almost) each day
2) You were the first person I ever talked to in MR back in June. That was kind of an introduction to hacking Kobos for me. Since then, my knowledge about them has drastically increased.

I'd like to get me too the SD card image for the Mini (even if I don't have this one) because as you may have seen in the Dev's corner, I've been able to boot Nickel in a qemu-arm virtual machine from the same Glo HD factory image that you shared with me in June. That's great, and now I'd like to test older firmwares, with older hardware configurations, etc.
So ... please?
NiMa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:34 AM   #234
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@NiMa: PM sent.

And it isn't that much work. I have the PMs saved and just grab the appropriate one. There are rarely more than a couple a day, so I just do them when I see them.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:22 AM   #235
NiMa
Addict
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
@NiMa: PM sent.

And it isn't that much work. I have the PMs saved and just grab the appropriate one. There are rarely more than a couple a day, so I just do them when I see them.

Thanks very much!
Probably going to give it a try on my VM today or tomorrow!
NiMa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:47 PM   #236
Elektron
World's Smartest Idiot
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Is this normal?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aaasoscare.png
Views:	9
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	184818  
Elektron is online now   Reply With Quote