Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-07-2022, 10:51 PM   #1
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Attachments

I have a list of images in my Attachments folder.

How do I reuse those same images in another post? (instead of uploading a new image)

If I copy the URL, it pastes and displays as a URL. How do I get the reused image to show in the attachments box again with a thumbnail?
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 02:44 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I don't think you can reuse it as an attachment, but you can use it as an inline image (if it's not too large, which would be against the forum guidelines).

Code:
[IMG]https://www.mobileread.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=187091&d=1620837288[/IMG]
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:27 AM   #3
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I don't think you can reuse it as an attachment, but you can use it as an inline image (if it's not too large, which would be against the forum guidelines).
Ah, ok.

The images will be large. Usually a screenshot of my 1920x1080 screen, or part thereof. Are there any image size controls? eg [IMG=500x500][/IMG] or similar?
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote