Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-28-2018, 07:31 AM   #346
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
Can someone add an option to match entries in library using id instead of title/author?
What id? If you are talking about the id that calibre uses internally, it isn't something I'm interested in adding.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:40 AM   #347
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
Can someone add an option to match entries in library using id instead of title/author?
{id} by itself, is unreliable as a matching because it can change between Libraries for a number of reasons (repair: being one, Copy To Library: another).

I used to include {id} in my template when I transferred to my device, then I hit both examples above and ended up with a ton of Dups
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2018, 08:27 AM   #348
capink
capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.capink is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: icarus illumina
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
What id? If you are talking about the id that calibre uses internally, it isn't something I'm interested in adding.
I was actually talking about identifiers (e.g. identifier:isbn)
capink is offline   Reply With Quote