Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 01-02-2003, 02:40 AM   #1
Brandon -B-
Brandon -B- began at the beginning.

Aloha
First I want to say that this site has made me love my Clie. Through searching the forums, Screen shots from Alex and trial and error I figured out how to take my favorite webboard everywhere in my Palm this weekend using Isilo and IsiloX.
Currently I take my sites and have IsiloX convert them and send them to a file. Then I copy and paste to MS Export and then I can read them off of my MS using Isilo. Is this a good way of doing it or am I kinda taking the long way around? Every time I want to update the sites I have to delete the old files off of my MS and reinstall the new ones does this sound right? I searched the forums but I'm a FNG and not so brilliant and can't figure out if I can do this with Windows Scheduler. I figured out how to make Scheduler open IsiloX but not run it. If the answer is too damn technical I might not be able to pull it off but if there is a mid-tech way to do it could someone let me know. Once again Mahalo and Keep up the Awesome site. Maybe someday I could even contribute instead of Creating a Knowledge vacuum around here. Peace.

Brandon
Old 01-02-2003, 11:24 AM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
This thread should help you out on both issues.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. That's what this forum is all about.