Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-02-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Sleeve for 10.5'' iPad Pro?

Hi,

I just purchased a 10.5" iPad Pro — mostly for taking notes at seminars, but also for reading books with color illustrations. I purchased the pencil and the keyboard/cover with it. I am looking for a zippered sleeve, ideally with a second zippered pocket for the pencil and its little pieces.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by krazy4katz; 04-02-2018 at 09:10 PM.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
Hi,

I just purchased a 10.5" iPad Pro — mostly for taking notes at seminars, but also for reading books with color illustrations. I purchased the pencil and the keyboard/cover with it. I am looking for a zippered sleeve, ideally with a second zippered pocket for the pencil and its little pieces.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
I would look to https://www.incipio.com/ for cases. I have a zipped sleeve from them that works well for my regular iPad. I have even carried 2 iPads with covers at once in it. Mine has outside pockets for accessories. I suggest you contact them and see what they might have as most of their zippered sleeves are for laptops.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:37 PM   #3
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Thank you Dale! I will check right now. k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote