Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 12-06-2002, 04:43 PM   #1
ppetto
ppetto began at the beginning.

Smile

The first time I used the Nando link, I saw some areas that no longer appear: Health & Science, Entertainment, Opinions.

Can anyone help me configure Nando to bring those areas back?? I'd love help and advice.

Peter Petto <ppetto@apk.net>
Old 12-06-2002, 08:21 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
ppetto,

iSiloX had a bug before the 3.25 release. "Receive cookie" was always unchecked when you saved the list. I will release an WCC "emergency" upgrade V1.0.6 in the next days, where this will be fixed (probably some other channels also have problems now due to that bug).

To make things more confusing, Nando slightly changed their cookie entry.

Here you can fix Nando for yourself before I release the next update:

Right-click on the Nando entry in the List -> Properties -> Cookies Tab ->

1) Enable "Receive cookies"
2) Double click on the one saved cookie (nandotimes.com)
3) change "Value" to:

|front|photos|world|business|nation|technology|pol itics|sports|healthscience|entertainment

4) change "Domain" to:
www.nandotimes.com

5) click OK->OK and don't forget to save the file.