Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-13-2015, 05:44 PM   #1
myki
Zealot
myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kinde PW v1, Kobo H2O, Onyx Boox T68
fullscreen without root

Hi,
I would like to use Moon+ in full screen (without the black bar at the top).
I heared about an app called full!screen but it requires to be root.

Is there a way to use Moon+ in fullscreen, without being root ?

Thanks for your help
myki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Inkbook Explore
You can try this app of mine: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...29&postcount=7
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2015, 04:49 PM   #3
myki
Zealot
myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Your app seems to be what I am looking for, but the zippyshare link seems to be expired... Could you share another one, please ?
Thanks in advance
Old 08-16-2015, 05:53 AM   #4
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Here you go
Old 08-16-2015, 11:49 AM   #5
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by afainber View Post
Amazing! Great Job Afainber! Exactly what I was looking for! :-)
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #6
myki
Zealot

It works perfecly, thank you very much
Old 08-17-2015, 05:38 PM   #7
afainber
Connoisseur

Glad that I could help you all
Old 08-18-2015, 08:31 AM   #8
myki
Zealot

Thank you again for your work afainber, I can now read with Moon+ in full screen, and it is so easy now to turn on/off the status bar !

But.....
But........

If you were motivated to make changes, maybe you could grow up the buttons, and the cherry on the cake, add a widget on/off ??
And do the same for the light ??
Old 08-18-2015, 12:00 PM   #9
afainber
Connoisseur

It's actually just a quick'n'dirty piece of software that I wrote just to test this feature in their SDK. This is why the buttons are so small and no widget.

I have both items in my queue, but as my day job is about 18 hours a day, it's unlikely that I'll be able to do it any time soon.

As for the light, on my T68, long press on the home button (the middle of the joystick) turns the light on and off (I think that maybe a long press on the "Back" button does the same).
Which Onyx device do you have? Maybe one of the buttons there has the same functionality...
Old 08-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #10
afainber
Connoisseur

Actually, big buttons should be easy.

Can you please try this?
Old 08-20-2015, 04:07 AM   #11
myki
Zealot

The place and the size of the buttons are just perfect, thank you very much afainber
Old 08-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #12
afainber
Connoisseur

Glad to be of assistance!
Old 12-31-2015, 04:15 AM   #13
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Dead links

Is there a working link to this app somewhere?

I would really like to try it...
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 04:43 AM   #14
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNT View Post
Is there a working link to this app somewhere?

I would really like to try it...
Here the link
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 05:24 AM   #15
afainber
Connoisseur

The new link is to a different app - not the one I wrote.

However, as that other app appears to be similar to mine in functionality and about 10 times better in terms of maturity and features, that's ok