Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 02:43 PM   #61
Unregistered
Nameless Being

If anyone has a gmail invite, It would be very much appreciated.. I'm having problems with my yahoo mail and need a new address

Thanks in advance!

(bell12@localnet.com)

Old 01-15-2005, 08:30 PM   #62
Goib
Nameless Being

Hey there

If you could allow me to have one of those gmail accts it would GREAT!!

thanx very much

hopefully speak to ya soon

Take care

Advert
Old 01-15-2005, 09:35 PM   #63
n_camey
n_camey began at the beginning.

Device: 2145645499
could i please get a g-mail invite i visit this site everyday n_camey@yahoo.com PLEASE!!!!!
Old 01-16-2005, 05:46 AM   #64
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Uhm I suggest you guys have a look at the first post of this thread first. We still have invites, but please read the instructions.

Thank you!
Old 01-16-2005, 12:48 PM   #65
Goib
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Uhm I suggest you guys have a look at the first post of this thread first. We still have invites, but please read the instructions.

Thank you!
Erm, ok mate, i expect ure refering to the "how often and why you visit Mobileread". Tbh i dont use Moblieread alot but since i discovered it (yesterday :P) i been on quite a few times, its helped with stuff like my Ipod and my Palm Pilot

i hopes that what ya mean anyway

take care matey

Advert
Old 01-16-2005, 01:32 PM   #66
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Goib, sounds cool Can you send me a PM with your e-mail after you've registerd here. I'll send you the invite then asap.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:01 PM   #67
PopDawg
Nameless Being

Cool

hello there!

May i please have a Gmail account? if there is still one ofc!

ive only used mobileread since today (little embarrasin) n it's helped me work out some stuff on an old palm i have n its sorted me ipod rite out.

hope dats rite!

Old 01-17-2005, 04:10 PM   #68
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

PopDawg, that's fine! Could you register and then PM me your e-mail in private. I'll then send you the Gmail invite.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:34 PM   #69
Jimmie
Nameless Being

gmail

I would like a gmail invite: uploadable@yahoo.com

Old 01-22-2005, 03:31 PM   #70
*dan
*dan began at the beginning.

Do you have any gmail invites left please?
Old 01-22-2005, 03:43 PM   #71
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

dan, please read the first post of the thread and follow the instruction on how to receive a Gmail invite. Thanks!
Old 01-23-2005, 11:23 AM   #72
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Exclamation GMail invites 4 free

Ok folks, no need 2 give your mail address to check tha google mail service. You only must go to this blog entry (http://barrapunto.com/comments.pl?sid=48502) and choose and follow one of the free links!!

Enjoy!!

Old 01-23-2005, 11:30 AM   #73
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Exclamation Free GMail w/o mail address - THE RIGHT LINK

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the real link to Barrapunto's invitations is this:

http://barrapunto.com/journal.pl?op=...9988&uid=15109

Enjoy and Cheers!!

Old 01-25-2005, 05:03 AM   #74
bruceathome
smartphone addict
bruceathome began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone - moving to android soon
Hi Guys. I only got a palm Tungsten E a week ago (off ebay), and since then have been a bit addicted. I can't actually remember what link I followed to get here, but I only discovered the site yesterday. My main reason for getting a palm was for reading ebooks (which I have been doing on my laptop for about a year). My wife was getting a bit sick of me reading my laptop at the dining room table all the time!

So I haven't visited the site very often, but have already added it to my Sunrise file list to read on my palm. This means that I will probably have a look every day.

I am interested (and will visit) mobileread because the vast majority of books I read are ebooks, and you have information on such.

If you have any invites left I would much appreciate one!

Thanks for your generosity no matter whether there are any left or not.

Regards,

Bruce
Old 01-25-2005, 11:59 AM   #75
lshapiro507
lshapiro507 began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Zire 71
Thanks Alexander!

Alexander: Just a quick follow up to tell you how much I'm enjoying my new Gmail account. Thanks so much.

All the best,
Lou
Closed Thread