Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 05:26 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Free Gmail invites available again

It has been quiet around Gmail invites for some time and I know that there are still people wanting one. This is why I am happy to inform you that I have NINE we have THIRTEEN SEVENTEEN new invites ready to hand out to our dear Mobileread members.

If you want an invite, please reply to this thread. Make sure that
- you are a registered member, and
- that you don't post your e-mail address in public (you would be spammed with guarantee). Instead, PM me your e-mail so I can send you the invite.

The only thing I ask you in return is to tell us in this thread how often and why you visit Mobileread.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:53 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I have 4 more invites available as well, after ages with none. Add them to your's if you like, Alex.

Craig.
Advert
Old 12-21-2004, 05:58 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Of course I'd like to add those!! Thank you Craig.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:37 PM   #4
miket777
miket777 began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten E
I'd love an invite. Thanks! My e-mail should have been sent to you via ICQ.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:12 PM   #5
Mocha
Mocha began at the beginning.

Device: iPAQ hx4700
I'd like one myself...thanks.
Advert
Old 12-21-2004, 11:40 PM   #6
mercedes
Apple and Sony zealot
mercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it is

Device: TH55
Add me to the list of gmail invites please. I check this site everyday but I don't login unless I have something to write. I like to read the Sunrise forum and look at any new links. Sunrise is very cool, too bad the development of the palm viewer was stopped. I will just have to continue using sunrise and plucker. Plucker is very cool too because it supports anti-aliased fonts and I like that.

Thanks Alexander for having this web site.
Old 12-22-2004, 04:22 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

mercedes, invite is sent to your e-mail.

Mocha, miket777, please PM me your e-mail addresses and also please post to this thread how often and why you visit Mobileread. Thanks!
Old 12-22-2004, 11:10 AM   #8
miket777
miket777 began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten E
I visit Mobileread for news and reviews of all things mobile. Specifically I am interested in Palm OS device info. MobileRead is unique I think in the freshness and variety of information that it offers.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:48 AM   #9
bheaven
bheaven began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
I'd love a gmail invite - except I'm not sure I can PM you. My address is heaven at mail dot com

I visit here almost every day to see what new things I can add to my palm T3. Thanks for the great service!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:32 AM   #10
ortaliz
Member Retired
ortaliz began at the beginning.

Device: M515
Alexander,

I got my invite from you via one of your giveaways and I'd like to give some back for some of your users.

I have 4 free invites to give out. Kindly email me at (sent you via PM my email address) the email addresses of those who you want to give out the invites too.

Thanks!

Last edited by ortaliz; 12-23-2004 at 12:33 AM. Reason: posted my email address
Old 12-23-2004, 02:38 AM   #11
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

It is always nice to receive something back I added the four invites to the total. Thank you ortaliz!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:44 AM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

miket777, bheaven invites sent to your e-mail.

Perhaps I should explain how to use the PM (Private Message) function:

You can use it to send private messages to other members of Mobileread, either from your Control Panel or by clicking on the user's username and on "Send a private message to ...".

Now enjoy your invites and thank to everyone who is participating!
Old 12-23-2004, 10:36 AM   #13
sanjosanjo
sanjosanjo began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
New to your forum

Merry Christmas, Alexander. I've been using Sunrise and Plucker for several months now and I just found your site a few days ago via a link from the Sunrise site. I've been checking in to your site every day, but I just registered today. I enjoy your site because it has many references to sunrise-friendly websites - which is my primary usage of my Palm these days.
I would like a Gmail invite, also. If you don't mind sharing with a newbie...

Happy Holidays,
Andy
Old 12-23-2004, 12:18 PM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Andy, thank you for the Christmas wishes. I am glad you've found us!

Happy Holidays
Old 12-23-2004, 06:55 PM   #15
hank
Dinosaur
hank began at the beginning.

Device: Clie TH55, SJ30, VisorEdge, Palm3xe
Well, I've lost count, but if there are any remaining, I'd like one.

--> Two things about the future worked out as I hoped; being able to fly (hang gliding), and being able to carry more books in my pocket than I used to carry home from the library in a big wicker basket, and read anywhere, anytime. <--
Closed Thread