Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-01-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
ldrover
Connoisseur
ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad Mini
Themes?

What exactly do the themes for the ipad version customize?
ldrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Basically, if you purchase a new colour (or the entire colour pack), the interface colouring changes to that colour everywhere you normally see the classical Marvin red.

To me, it's mostly a good way to support Marvin/Kristian which is why I bought all themes on my devices but I keep using the original red. :-)
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Also, if you wish to show your appreciation more, you can purchase the app themes separately one-by-one instead of in the Themes pack. (I have done so.)

(What is potentially confusing is that the same term, "theme", is used in Marvin for both layout themes inside books, and "app themes" for the primary Marvin user interface colour visible mostly outside of books.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #4
thegasbag
thegasbag began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I bought the themes to support the developer.
I love Marvin.
Not quite sure how I stumbled upon this forum and Marvin!
Marvin is a delight!
Though some of the many features are 'buried' in the settings. Lots os fun playing with it.
thegasbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@thegasbag Thanks!
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2013, 07:04 AM   #6
ldrover
Connoisseur
ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.ldrover is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad Mini
Lovin it

Bought both the iPad themes and the iPhone version of the app. What a great combination. I don't have to take my iPad everywhere to catch up on the reading. Just sync it with my phone and off I go. My wife loves the purple theme. Marvin is a great reason to switch from an ereader (I have been through several generations of Kobo) to an iPad.
ldrover is offline   Reply With Quote