Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
reverendfrag
reverendfrag began at the beginning.

Device: nook, kindle
Feature Request: convert to more than one format

Hello! I've been very pleased with Calibre so far (I've been using it for about two months), but it's lacking one little feature that I think would be awfully convenient. I'd like to be able to pick more than one format to convert ebooks into. If I have a pdf, I'd like to be able to have Calibre convert it into my preferred formats (both epub and mobi, for the sake of example) when importing it into the library.

Just something for you to think about in your future releases. Please keep up the excellent work.
reverendfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
PDF will not convert error free. So convert it to ePub, A/B compare the ePub to the PDF to fix ALL the errors and then convert the final ePub to Mobipocket and all is good.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-28-2010 at 06:27 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert