Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Nook Classic best selling ereader?

I just received an email advertisement from B&N that states the Nook is the best selling ereader. I'm surprised at that. I thought the Kindle was the best selling.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
TeflonBilly
TeflonBilly began at the beginning.

Device: OG Droid
You got to remember is that Amazon doesn't release number for unit sold. So from the know unit sold from other manufacturer they do in fact have sold the most unit.
TeflonBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeflonBilly View Post
You got to remember is that Amazon doesn't release number for unit sold. So from the know unit sold from other manufacturer they do in fact have sold the most unit.
I guess that's good marketing by B&N because Amazon had quite a big head start. When people see my Nook the first thing they say is, is that one of those Kindles?
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:32 AM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBiker View Post
I guess that's good marketing by B&N because Amazon had quite a big head start. When people see my Nook the first thing they say is, is that one of those Kindles?
That's exactly what's said to me as well LOL.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Hmm, I wonder if there were some sort of qualifier that went along with the statement that the NOOK is the best selling ereader. Maybe B&N's best selling ereader?

A Nov 2010 survey by ChangeWave, with results reported by InvestorPlace, places Kindle ownership (47%) way ahead of NOOK (4%).
hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert