Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Nook color and iPad creating a new market segament in ebooks?

Found this to be an interesting article. Which incidently I find to strike close to home because I was shoping for books on my nook color and came across Dan Brown's Illustrated edition of the Lost Symbol and downloaded the sample just to check it out. It was fantastic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/15/bu...ref=technology
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote