Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
Caffey
Caffey began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Remove Books - Restoring Confirm to remove books

When you remove books, there was a button that you had to confirm to remove books. I figured that I turn that off but now I need it back on. (I had mistakenly pressed it too many times and books were deleted).

How can I change it back to confirm each time I delete a book?

Thanks. I looked all over the help area and did not find answer.

Caffey
Caffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Go to preferences -> behavior. There is large 'reset all disabled confirmation dialogs' button just over the preferred input format box
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
Caffey

Did it, perfect! Thanks SO much!
Old 09-20-2010, 07:48 AM   #4
acolsandra
Enthusiast
acolsandra began at the beginning.

Device: bebook1, pocketbook 302
You probably already know this, but just to make sure. The deleted books can be found in the garbagebin (don't know the english word) on your desktop.
acolsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
Caffey

Nope I didn't know that! I keep learning more each day with this! I've been using it a few months now and every day I find something new I learn to use! Now I can go see what I deleted!

Thanks again.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolsandra View Post
You probably already know this, but just to make sure. The deleted books can be found in the garbagebin (don't know the english word) on your desktop.
Garbage bin works fine. The exact English exdefinition depends on where the English is being spoken. We Yanks call it the trash or trash can. The Brits call it the dustbin (I think).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Garbage bin works fine. The exact English exdefinition depends on where the English is being spoken. We Yanks call it the trash or trash can. The Brits call it the dustbin (I think).
Your Windows XP version must be special, mine is called the Recycle Bin.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
remove books, restoring confirm