Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-16-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
KreedM
KreedM began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd Edition
Kobo Easter Eggs? (Chess, Solitaire...)

Hi! I'm a newcomer to ereaders but I've already installed koreader, KSM and Vlavsoft's pbchess & other. I'd be fine with just pbchess but I want to know of my other options before buying a license. So, out with it. Is there a way to retrieve the easter eggs and play them? I noticed a post about the source code was posted relatively recently, which is why I'm asking now.
KreedM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 01:10 PM   #2
kndlewis
Connoisseur
kndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watch

Device: Current Favorite: Boox Leaf
With patching you can show the 'games', there is Sketch Pad, Sudoku, Unblock It, Solitare, and Word Scramble. Those are the ones that show up on my Clara HD.
kndlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 02:07 PM   #3
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325099
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote