Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
DanielCoffey
Connoisseur
DanielCoffey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony PRS-505 silver + Oberon Cover [UK] - SOLD

I am finally selling my silver Sony PRS-505 and its associated Oberon leather cover to someone in the UK who will hopefully get more use out of it than I have. At the moment I only intend to ship inside the United Kingdom but will include FREE Special Delivery postage.

===

FOR SALE : Sony PRS-505 silver

PRICE : £50 incl. FREE Royal Mail Special Delivery

CONDITION : Used - like new

CHARGER : Yes, official Sony AC-S5220E boxed UK charger

BOXED : Yes, original box and all CDs and paperwork and original purchase receipt (June 2009).

COVER : Oberon Designs Leather "Tree of Life" cover in mid-brown (with unused spare elastic cords)

===

What is included in this sale...
  • Sony PRS-505 silver in immaculate condition. No scuffs or marks other than *very* light use since it has lived in the Oberon cover since new. Screen is perfect and in full working order. Battery holds a good charge and has only seen light use. Internal memory has been formatted so the 505 is empty - no worries about copyrighted books.
  • Original box and all paperwork.
  • Original Sony mid-brown soft cover - unused.
  • USB data cable (it is stored in the rear compartment of the box at the moment - don't forget to dig it out).
  • Original proof of purchase (June 2009)
  • Sony AC-S5220E UK charger with original box and paperwork
  • Oberon "Tree of Life" mid-brown leather cover in Used - Like New condition with spare cords
If you have any questions or need to see something in this sale, please just ask.

RETURNS POLICY : If you are not happy with this sale when you receive it, please just let me know and you may send it back to me at your own expense for a full refund. Everything must be in the exact same condition that you received it in.

Thanks for helping me find a new owner for this e-reader.

NOTE : The 505 will be in the Oberon cover when you receive it since it offers better protection than the cardboard boxes would.

Daniel.

===

EDIT : SOLD pending payment and address info.

Last edited by DanielCoffey; 11-11-2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Sold
DanielCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
UKJames
UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.UKJames is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: None!
Yes please at asking - I miss my old Sony, and always liked the look of the Oberon covers!

James
UKJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
DanielCoffey
Connoisseur
DanielCoffey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
SOLD pending payment and postal address. PM sent to UKJames.

Thank you.
DanielCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oberon cover, sony prs-505