Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
Plugboard for series info for Kobo?

Is there any way to customize series/series_index data before sending it to a Kobo device? The metadata plugboards don't allow specifying arbitrary destination fields, and series/index aren't in the dropdown list.
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:25 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
No, you can't. I haven't seen any need to be able to configure this. And no other device show series info. What are you wanting to do?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2018, 02:25 AM   #3
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
I tend to use the epubsplit plugin to split anthologies into individual files, and put the info about the parent book in a "subseries" custom column. I then have a third column that I use for views in Calibre that combines series and subseries, and want to use that composite column for the series that Kobo displays as well.
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote