Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
(sold) Kindle Fire Gen 1 and Galaxy Tab 3

Sold, thanks

Hi fellow forumites,

I have a couple of old tablets to unload, and want to give my MR peeps first dibs before heading to ebay.

1. A FIRST GENERATION Kindle Fire! Yeah, the original!
It has the USB port problem that plagued gen 1, the USB port only works if you prop the cable JUST SO and hold your breath.
There are instructions online for fixing it, but I have no patience for such things anymore. It is otherwise in excellent condition for such an old device.

2. A Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7 Inch, Model SM-T210R, 8GB, in white.
Also in excellent condition. No problems that I can find.

Make an offer on either or both.
Make decent offer on the Samsung, and I might be tempted to throw the Fire in for free.

Seriously though, just let me know if you're interested, before I put them on eBay in a few days.

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 03-04-2018 at 02:22 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote