Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-18-2006, 07:36 AM   #16
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Quote:
Originally Posted by High 5
I shall buy an Iliad as soon as it becomes available though.
Me too, unless the price goes up astronomically
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:37 AM   #17
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
-Edit- Removed pedantic and downright rude response. High5 I apologise for any offence.

Quote:
As long as I am not forced at gunpoint to buy things from Irex, they can jolly well do as they please as far as I am concerned.
If I don't like a company or the products they make, I simply don't buy there.
It is a basic form of freedom.
I have never said that I dislike Irex or their product. In fact I like their product a lot! This is why the companies silence puzzles and annoys me. Particularly when all that would be required to placate me a pretty generic statement like the ones I suggested earlier.

Quote:
I shall buy an Iliad as soon as it becomes available though.
It's still (IMO) the best of the 3 devices going to market in the near future.
And while I am annoyed enough to consider the Hanlin (The more I look at it the less I like the Sony) the benefits still more than outweigh my annoyance. At least at the moment.

Last edited by Riocaz; 05-18-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2006, 10:55 AM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
.... emigrated to the United States or any other underdeveloped country....
Hey, now!

It's a good thing I'm a citizen of the Republic of Texas, or I might've gotten offended!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:22 PM   #19
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Hey, now!

It's a good thing I'm a citizen of the Republic of Texas, or I might've gotten offended!
Phew...good thing I included that smiley in the original text.
That silly remark never included Texas or any of the other bits of America ofcourse.
Texans are a fine bunch of people, wellknown for the invention of the cuckoo clock!

@Riocaz, Never any taken.
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:20 PM   #20
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Hey, now!

Natch: I eat in your embassy on a semi-regular basis. Best steaks in London! (Ok It's a restaurant called the Texas Embassy. Owned by a group of Texans, and a short walk from the building that actually was the embassy for the Republic of Texas)

High 5: I'm glad. My post was a perfect example of why it's bad to write responses from work when you are having a bad day.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2006, 02:28 PM   #21
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
I eat in your embassy on a semi-regular basis. Best steaks in London! (Ok It's a restaurant called the Texas Embassy. Owned by a group of Texans, and a short walk from the building that actually was the embassy for the Republic of Texas)
That doesn't just rock: it Gibraltars!

I'll have to make sure I visit both spots should the wife and I ever succeed in our European travel plans.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote