Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Post Haggard, H. Rider: Haggard Anthology Vol 16. v2. 28th Aug 2009

The 16th - and final - volume of my edition of the collected works of H. Rider Haggard. This volume contains Haggard's final two novels, plus an older non-fiction travel diary.

The books in this volume are:

Mary of Marion Isle

Shipwreck and adventure. Published posthumously following Haggard's death.

Belshezzar

Haggard's last novel, finished in 1924, published posthumously. A fantasy of ancient Babylon.

A Winter Pilgrimage

A travel diary of a 1901 journey Haggard made to Italy, Cyprus, and the Holy Land. A fascinating snapshot of the hazzards of travel at the turn of the 20th century.

That completes my publication of Haggard's works. We now have the complete works, with the exception of Haggard's autobiography (which I'll do as a separate book) and a number of minor and exceedingly uninteresting non-fiction works on such subjects as gardening and the Salvation Army.

Hope that people find these 16 volumes of Haggard's works enjoyable. He is a writer who is largely forgotten today but (IMHO) deserves greater exposure.

Enjoy!

EDIT: 3 Oct 08

Recreated the book with improved formatting. Preserved dashes and fixed a problem with incorrect paragraph breaks. Uploaded v2.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Haggard Anthology Vol 16.epub (813.7 KB, 1034 views)
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Thank you, Harry, for sharing this impressive collection. You're most generous.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
kjohn73
kjohn73 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kjohn73 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kjohn73 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kjohn73 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony 505, PRS T1
Thanks ever so much for posting these books. I have read, or rather listened to, several of Haggard's stories. I know I will enjoys these.

kjohn73
kjohn73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 02:22 PM   #4
PHC
PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Mac Pro
Wow, what a fabulous collection. You did so much work. Thank you. One suggestion I would make, why not put all current versions in one thread, organized by file format. It is so confusing and difficult to find every volume in the format you want. There are so many versions in so many formats.
PHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:26 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC View Post
Wow, what a fabulous collection. You did so much work. Thank you. One suggestion I would make, why not put all current versions in one thread, organized by file format. It is so confusing and difficult to find every volume in the format you want. There are so many versions in so many formats.
It is easy to use the Search capability to find exactly what you want. Search is on the bar near the top of the page, use advanced search to set the location (format) you want to search.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2015, 06:23 PM   #6
PHC
PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Mac Pro
I did that and got 0 results. The only search that succeeded was for "Haggard Anthology", titles only, and I got 49 results all out of order and mixed formats in the results, and in some cases, more than one version for a particular format. Hence the suggestion.
PHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC View Post
I did that and got 0 results. The only search that succeeded was for "Haggard Anthology", titles only, and I got 49 results all out of order and mixed formats in the results, and in some cases, more than one version for a particular format. Hence the suggestion.
I searched in the ePub upload forum and got 17 hits and of course they were all ePub files. They were not in order but does that really matter? Did you use advanced?
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote