Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader
WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook Color, Kindle Touch
Administrator

I am sorry for what is probably a stupid question, but who is the site administrator? I'd like to speak to him or her. Thanks!
WritePR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
I think the proper way to reach to the admins is via "Contact Us"
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader
WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I didn't see the tiny "Contact Us" link buried at the bottom of the page until now. Thank you.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #4
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Are we looking at the same site? It's not buried at all and it's not tiny. For future reference "Contact Us" links are usually at the bottom of any website.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Are we looking at the same site? It's not buried at all and it's not tiny. For future reference "Contact Us" links are usually at the bottom of any website.
Wow, rude much? I am legally blind in one eye and have less than 20/20 vision in the other. What's might be fine for you is tiny to me due to my vision impairment.
Advert
Old 07-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The site owner is "Alexander Turcic". You can contact him by sending a PM to that user name.

If it's an "administrative" matter you need assistance with, though, simply contact any member of the moderating team (anyone whose username is in green). Anyone will be able to help you or, if they can't personally, will pass the issue on to the right person to be able to help.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
Wow, rude much? I am legally blind in one eye and have less than 20/20 vision in the other. What's might be fine for you is tiny to me due to my vision impairment.
Not related to the Contact thing, but I just thought I'd mention that other vision-impaired people have found the more text-oriented, "mobile" version of the MobileRead forums to be preferable. Obviously this is a personal thing, but as you might not be aware of its existence I thought I'd mention it. You can find it here:

http://www.mobileread.mobi/

It's the same forum, just pared down to a more textual nature. Not all functions are available.

Also, about what Harry said... the greenies are a very helpful, nice bunch, but if you think it's an Alexander-related matter, you'll find him a particularly swell guy too.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Not related to the Contact thing, but I just thought I'd mention that other vision-impaired people have found the more text-oriented, "mobile" version of the MobileRead forums to be preferable. Obviously this is a personal thing, but as you might not be aware of its existence I thought I'd mention it. You can find it here:

http://www.mobileread.mobi/

It's the same forum, just pared down to a more textual nature. Not all functions are available.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Funny, I would have thought this website belonged to some company or something.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #10
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
http://www.mobileread.mobi
Interesting to see the use of this extension for mobile access.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #11
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
I didn't see his reply as rude. What he said is almost always the case, but you really shouldn't assume people are offending you just because you have a disability, which people don't know of. I consider your reply much more rude than his.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Funny, I would have thought this website belonged to some company or something.
Click the "FAQ" link at the bottom of the page, and then select "About Us".
Old 07-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well I believe you, I'm just saying I was under the notion that it was a commercial website belonging to a company.
So this website is basically a hobby for his owner or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Click the "FAQ" link at the bottom of the page, and then select "About Us".
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Yes, that's pretty much it.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #15
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'm trying to make a profession of it, but someone keeps zapping my spam sockpuppets...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote