Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Kindle Fire at Sam's for 179.99

So I just picked up another Kindle Fire at Sam's today for 179.99. It is part of their black Friday weekend special. I just thought I would share for those of yall who are still considering it.

Last edited by nimblem; 11-27-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Sorry...!! I should have read 179.99 so it's only a 20.00 differance
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
So I just picked up another Kindle Fire at Sam's today for 79.99. It is part of their black Friday weekend special. I just thought I would share for those of yall who are still considering it.
OK....so you posted this after the stores closed for the weekend....

zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
OK....so you posted this after the stores closed for the weekend....

I was told that it would continue until the items were no longer available.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
nimblem
Addict

And it's only 4:23 here so... they aren't closing for another four hours or so
Old 11-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
So I just picked up another Kindle Fire at Sam's today for 79.99. It is part of their black Friday weekend special. I just thought I would share for those of yall who are still considering it.
$179.99

You edit your message and you still don't fix it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
nimblem
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
$179.99

You edit your message and you still don't fix it.
fixed
Old 11-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #7
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I asked the mods if they would please fix your title as well.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Quote:
fixed
Ah....I see got ya
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #9
nimblem
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I asked the mods if they would please fix your title as well.
Thanks... Hopefully they jump on it cause I am going to be getting a lot of angry and disappointed posts other wise.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Fixed that for you - you can come out now!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks... Hopefully they jump on it cause I am going to be getting a lot of angry and disappointed posts other wise.
No worries. Its been fixed. Wish I knew about the sale earlier, though. LOL
Old 11-27-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
nimblem
Addict

Yeah I didn't know till I went for some other stuff, but I posted as soon as I got back. They had it advertised for 197.00 in the ad so I didn't really consider it.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #13
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I being Dumb..... Whats a SAMs?
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #14
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I being Dumb..... Whats a SAMs?
Sam's Club is the warehouse like sister to Walmart. Their prices are usually closer to wholesale than retail, because you buy in bulk. Unlike Walmart, however, you do have to purchase a membership in order to shop there, or, you can visit with a friend who has a membership.

Last edited by Nyssa; 11-27-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: typos
Old 11-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #15
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
OK our nearest is in Hagerstown LOL By the time I buy a membership....dont sound worth it to me! THANKS!

This doesnt bode well for the FIRE.... Already prices are dropping! Sounds like the HP Tablet one min they were $500 next they ditched them for $100! I missed that one too!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote