Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-12-2007, 02:48 AM   #1
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Does anyone have the M-Edge Neoprene case?

Greetings. I'm Roy.

I just bought a reader and am eagerly waiting for delivery. I have an active lifestyle and love to read at the beach, sitting by the river, when taking a break from fly fishing, sitting out in the country taking a break on a motorcycle ride, etc. etc. etc.

I got the extended damage warranty but I have a feeling I'm going to need to get the best protective case possible. I read the thread on the M edge executive case but cant seem to find any info on this site about the neoprene M edge case. I like the looks of the Executive case but feel like I might need the water resistant qualities of the Neoprene one.

I am thinking of buying a Sony case for reading at home and so on, AND the Neoprene case for outdoor/vacation use.

Anyone out there have one?

I found an excellent waterproof bag online here... http://www.aquapac.net/usstore/erol.html#600X1145

I think I'm going to buy the M edge executive case then buy one of these. They claim to be immersible to 15 feet deep and then I can stick it in this bag, case and all, fo rreading at the beach or by a pool or whatever...

Last edited by Roy White; 05-14-2007 at 02:21 AM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote