Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 02:56 AM   #1
Lucky Lady
Lucky Lady began at the beginning.

Device: sony 600
Can't dedrm AZW anymore with Calibre plugins

Hi

I have Calibre and K4PC version 1.10.1 and all the plugins for drm removal (tools_v5.3.1) in Calibre. For a while I noticed Calibre won't de-drm AZW files anymore, AZW3 is not a problem, Mobi works fine as well, its just the AZW. So how can I solve that?

Do I need to install another version of K4PC? A newer version won't work at all, I was taught to uncross the download new updates box.

Hope to hear from you,

Lucky Lady
Old 09-27-2012, 03:29 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
I have Calibre and K4PC version 1.10.1 and all the plugins for drm removal (tools_v5.3.1) in Calibre. For a while I noticed Calibre won't de-drm AZW files anymore, AZW3 is not a problem, Mobi works fine as well, its just the AZW. So how can I solve that?
Explicit help with DRM removal is not permitted at MobileRead. I suggest you ask at Apprentice Alf's blog.

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread