Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-18-2015, 12:27 PM   #1
Bryonie
Bryonie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sorting on empty field

Hi,
I'm a long term user of Calibre, but I've something I want to do that I can't figure out. Is it possible to sort a field/column on whether it's empty or not? I want to find all the books that have no comments so that I can get summaries for them.
Thanks
Bry
Bryonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Bryonie - search for comments:false. That search works for any column, e.g. pubdate:false will find all books with no Published date, publisher:true will find all books with a Publisher.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2015, 03:37 PM   #3
Bryonie
Bryonie began at the beginning.

Thanks BR. Bry :-)
Bryonie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comments, empty, null, sort