Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 01-19-2018, 06:03 AM   #16
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Rube,

I've loaded a mobi onto the BeBook with Hanlin firmware so we should have the same config.

When you open the mobi and press the Menu key there is no Zoom option unlike when you are using the Epub viewer. However if you press the "8" key which has a magnifying glass on it you can cycle between a limited number of font sizes.

Overall the mobi viewer is a bit primitive and the best way to solve your problem is probably to use Calibre to convert all your .mobi files to .epub where the viewer offers more choices.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote