Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 09-19-2004, 08:10 AM   #1
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Sunrise 0.3.2 released

I just released Sunrise 0.3.2. This versions contains several bugfixes, including one for cookies and NY Times. Also, the New Item Wizard can now automatically discover RSS feed links in web pages. For instance, if you point the wizard to http:///www.mobileread.com/ it will detect that there is a feed link in the web page and give you the choice of using the original URL or the feed URL. Finally, you can now select a custom character encoding, enabling you to convert non-Latin text.

Full Change Log

Download from PalmGear

Quick Tour

Last edited by Laurens; 09-19-2004 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Links added
Old 09-20-2004, 06:34 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

I started a new blog for Sunrise, replacing JPluck News.

Sunrise News
Advert
Old 09-20-2004, 08:10 AM   #3
taylor
Enthusiast
taylor began at the beginning.

Device: T|T3
I've noticed a problem that I believe was just introduced in 0.3.2. If I double-click on
a document name I get "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException" in 0.3.2 whereas 0.3.1 and earlier took me to the documents properties.

If I right-click on a document and select "Properties" from the drop-down menu, I get "org.eclipse.swt.SWTEception Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException)"

I have SDK1.5.0RC and Eclipse 3.0 installed.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:35 PM   #4
Laurens
Jah Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor
I've noticed a problem that I believe was just introduced in 0.3.2. If I double-click on
a document name I get "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException" in 0.3.2 whereas 0.3.1 and earlier took me to the documents properties.

If I right-click on a document and select "Properties" from the drop-down menu, I get "org.eclipse.swt.SWTEception Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException)"

I have SDK1.5.0RC and Eclipse 3.0 installed.
This problem occurs with JDK 1.5, specifically with the character sets that come bundled with it. I just fixed this. The fix will be available with the next version, due this weekend or early next week. If you want to use Sunrise with JDK 1.5, you have to revert to 0.3.1a. Otherwise, install JRE 1.4.2 or manipulate the Registry (if you know where to look) so that JRE 1.4.2 becomes your default JRE.

Thanks for letting me know!

Last edited by Laurens; 09-20-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:07 PM   #5
taylor
Enthusiast
taylor began at the beginning.

Device: T|T3
Thanks. I figured it was probably related to 1.5... I just reverted back to 0.3.1a for now.
Advert