Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-07-2024, 12:44 PM   #1711
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Let's see if you can help me with a synchronization configuration for an abandoned book.
I already have the shelf created on goodreads.
And reasoning it should be the same configuration that I read, but replacing it with abandoned, is this correct or would they do it another way?
Expressed in the second and third image
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	108
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	205649   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	83
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	205650   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.png
Views:	73
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	205651  

Last edited by dunhill; 01-07-2024 at 01:02 PM.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:27 PM   #1712
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Does anyone have any idea why the date read for books with more than one read date would only list the first date read and not the latest?

It seems to have been stuck on the first read date and then a few weeks ago it went back to the correct way (the latest read date) which Goodreads uses for their library export. Last night it reverted to the first date.

Is it a cookie problem? Has anyone else come across this? I have most of my books with multiple read dates up to 11 different dates, and it didn't cause a problem, but now nothing will show but the first.

Suggestions?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:59 PM   #1713
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Does anyone have any idea why the date read for books with more than one read date would only list the first date read and not the latest?

It seems to have been stuck on the first read date and then a few weeks ago it went back to the correct way (the latest read date) which Goodreads uses for their library export. Last night it reverted to the first date.

Is it a cookie problem? Has anyone else come across this? I have most of my books with multiple read dates up to 11 different dates, and it didn't cause a problem, but now nothing will show but the first.

Suggestions?
In the book that has a problem, go to goodreads and in the book edit your activity. To know how the dates are.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:37 PM   #1714
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Goodreads Sync v1.16.5

Release Notes
https://github.com/kiwidude68/calibr...s_sync-v1.16.5
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 04:35 PM   #1715
KindOfAnIdiot
KindOfAnIdiot began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello.
I had to reinstall Calibre on my computer because I have a new computer.
In order to keep my data and books, I exported my Calibre data in advance.
The import worked perfectly and everything was as before.
My only problem is that my Goodreads plugin no longer works.
I can no longer sync my bookshelves.
I always get this error message. I also get the same error message when I try to authorize the plugin with GR.
All plugins and Calibre itself are up to date. (04/2024)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	207440  
KindOfAnIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 06:59 PM   #1716
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Check for messages elsewhere in the forum that talk about certificate errors.

One suggestion is to use Microsoft Edge to visit the Goodreads web site that will update the certificates on your PC

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 09:16 PM   #1717
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindOfAnIdiot View Post
Hello.
I had to reinstall Calibre on my computer because I have a new computer.
In order to keep my data and books, I exported my Calibre data in advance.
The import worked perfectly and everything was as before.
My only problem is that my Goodreads plugin no longer works.
I can no longer sync my bookshelves.
I always get this error message. I also get the same error message when I try to authorize the plugin with GR.
All plugins and Calibre itself are up to date. (04/2024)

I had a similar error myself when trying to move to calibre 7. The problem that I had which which is suspiciously simlar to your error is from a bug in the version of python that calibre is bundled with. This was a thread that helped solve things for me - I had the exact same circumstance as this particular user of multiple duplicate TFS certificates in my certificate storage, most likely caused by Visual Studio installations/updates. Once I deleted all the duplicates out my calibre python problems went away. If you dont see them in your local computer store try in your personal user store - it will depend on how you installed VS for this circumstance (all users vs current user).

https://github.com/python/cpython/issues/108721
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 07:01 AM   #1718
KindOfAnIdiot

Thank you for your help.

I dont have any "TFS certificates" or any other duplicate certificates.

I searched in my local computer store and my personal user store.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:12 AM   #1719
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindOfAnIdiot View Post
Thank you for your help.

I dont have any "TFS certificates" or any other duplicate certificates.

I searched in my local computer store and my personal user store.
Did you try what I posted?

PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:25 AM   #1720
KindOfAnIdiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Did you try what I posted?

Yes, unfortunately that didn't do anything for me.
Old 04-18-2024, 10:11 AM   #1721
StegBook
StegBook began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Error message on add to shelf

I've been getting this error message for the last few days. This error comes up on the first attempt to update a book after launching Calibre. Any ideas?

calibre, version 7.8.0
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed.
If it reoccurs you may have exceeded a request limit imposed by Goodreads.
In which case wait an additional 5-10 minutes before retrying.

URL: https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/add_to_shelf.xml
Response Code: 500
b'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>\n<hash>\n <status>500</status>\n <error>Internal Server Error</error>\n</hash>\n'
StegBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 10:22 AM   #1722
StegBook
StegBook began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
never mind

seems to just be that one book giving me that error
StegBook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, goodreads