Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 04-14-2019, 10:34 AM   #1
bernard.ryefield
Connoisseur
bernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Desktop, Kindle Desktop, Kobo Forma
Default name for the cover page

Is it possible to set the default cover page name to "coverpage.html" or "coverpage.xtml" rather than "titlepage.xxx" when you create the cover page? I think "titlepage" should be used for the title page only.

Edit: to try to clarify my question

Last edited by bernard.ryefield; 04-20-2019 at 06:46 AM. Reason: I hope to clarify the title too
bernard.ryefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:02 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard.ryefield View Post
Is it possible to set the default cover page name to coverpage rather than titlepage when you create the cover page? I think titlepage should be used for the title page only.
You can call it 'LateForLunch' if you wish as long as the Semantics for it is set as 'cover'
Otherwise, You are pushing upstream askin for the internals of Calibre to USE a different name. There are hundreds of places the CODE deals with the filename.

BTW, not all folk ADD a coverpage to their book and others want a HD picture quality cover
Me: I use 450px as my widest. I on a e-ink device, The full size (as stored) only appears when I put the reader is
YMMV
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2019, 08:51 AM   #3
bernard.ryefield
Connoisseur
bernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Desktop, Kindle Desktop, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You can call it 'LateForLunch' if you wish as long as the Semantics for it is set as 'cover'
Otherwise, You are pushing upstream askin for the internals of Calibre to USE a different name. There are hundreds of places the CODE deals with the filename.

BTW, not all folk ADD a coverpage to their book and others want a HD picture quality cover
Me: I use 450px as my widest. I on a e-ink device, The full size (as stored) only appears when I put the reader is
YMMV
I'm happy to know this works for you in your particular case. To each their own.
bernard.ryefield is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, cover page, editor, settings, title page