Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-20-2019, 03:39 PM   #1
sigridmac
sigridmac began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Greetings from Weston, Florida

Hi everybody,

I'm the author of three full-length books and three short stories, two of which were published by a gay publisher a number of years ago, but that publisher went out of business so I published them myself.

Today my bisexual romance, The Pink Triangle, is [...] the story about two best friends who are almost inseparable until Lizzie gets a girlfriend named April and Kari, technically a lesbian virgin, (i.e., bicurious) realizes that she is falling for April. It's a girl on girl Othello. Not good!

I also have an awesome mystery called Finding Lisa, which was released by Total Recall Press on July 31 of this year.

I'm eager to get to know other writers on the forum and I wish everybody the best of luck with their material. I'm sure we'll have a lot in common.

Sigrid

Last edited by issybird; 09-21-2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Promotional bits edited out.
sigridmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:42 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Hi Sigrid and welcome to MobileRead.

I'd like to direct you to our Self-promotions forum, which is the only place members are able to promote their books. Please read the guidelines carefully!
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:48 AM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Ah, I see you've found it already.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
author, editor, florida, introduction, new books