Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #1
ehani
Connoisseur
ehani began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
series order

Looking for a way to put all my books in series order on my paperwhite so fed up with books not being in order.
ehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehani View Post
Looking for a way to put all my books in series order on my paperwhite so fed up with books not being in order.
See the sticky about plugboard techniques under the sub-forum Library Management here. I just copy and pasted one of the examples and it works great.

Last edited by GoSharks; 09-21-2014 at 02:50 PM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
rtype
Enthusiast
rtype doesn't litterrtype doesn't litterrtype doesn't litter

Device: none
it has been a while since I had a kindle, but I believe the kindle collections plugin can create collections based on series in the correct order.
rtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:50 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtype View Post
it has been a while since I had a kindle, but I believe the kindle collections plugin can create collections based on series in the correct order.
It will create collections based on series, yes.

Collections still must be sorted in order of title, author, or recently-read.

You need a plugboard, to automatically change the title to include series metadata.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote