Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-18-2021, 05:14 AM   #31
xversion1
Enthusiast
xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Depends a bit on how you define back. You can't downgrade, but if you put it back to stable it won't offer to upgrade until the next one's released.

Anyway, the nightly you just installed should be identical to 2021.09 for all intents and purposes.
So I guess if I choose "stable" again, I just need to wait long enough and will get the new updates. Maybe two months, I think, since Koreader updates every month.
xversion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 02:44 AM   #32
xversion1
Enthusiast
xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
@Frenzie
Do you know why this file doesn't show in-page footnote. Looks like it doesn't have anything related to id as discussed in this topic.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wn1ow...note.epub/file

I made an ebook (convert from word) and it shows in-page footnote well, but then my friend help me to re-format it to make it look nicer and the in-page footnotes gone. He doesn't know why.
Here my original file which can show in-page footnote. I went through this topic again but it looks like the cause is not the same.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/stmyj...note.epub/file
xversion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert