Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-13-2022, 04:09 AM   #43411
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Charging up my tablet ready for tonight. It contains all my music sheets and tonight is the night my fortnightly music group meet up and brings down the roof. Or makes a vaguely tuneful row, depends on your viewpoint!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:56 PM   #43412
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by timebug View Post
Charging up my tablet ready for tonight. It contains all my music sheets and tonight is the night my fortnightly music group meet up and brings down the roof. Or makes a vaguely tuneful row, depends on your viewpoint!
Hmmm... wondering if they supply ear protection while carefully updating the database cluster.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 01:29 PM   #43413
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm trying to decide what I want to watch on TV tonight. It's been a busy day and I'm not in the mood for something complicated or non-English. But I'm also not in the mood for something as Nailed It or The Floor is Lava. So I'm now scrolling through the various streaming services to find something.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 07:10 PM   #43414
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
trying to prove I'm not a robot. sigh..
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 01:36 AM   #43415
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm up early to get blood drawn for a check up. I hope it goes better than last year, when I ended up with a bruise extending from halfway up my upper arm to half way down my lower arm.

I've made an appointment, so hopefully it won't take to long, though last year it was busy and I had to wait half an hour longer. So I'm taking my Kindle with me.

I might treat myself to a new tarot deck this afternoon.
Old 10-29-2022, 02:05 PM   #43416
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Waiting for my Sims 4 game packs to download. Since it's Halloween weekend I decided to treat myself to the Werewolf, Realm of Magic (witches) and Vampire packs, it also helped they were all 30% off.

I'm in the mood to build a spooky house, whilst watching spooky movies, of course.
Old 10-30-2022, 05:45 PM   #43417
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Handing out Halloween candy for trick or treat, as for some colossally stupid reason, trick or treat is the night before Halloween in this neck of the woods.

For years, I had fewer kids than I have digits, but last year the number exploded and I ran out of candy. So I bought much more this year but I’ve already had over 40 kids! I must say it’s the perfect night to be out, warmish and clear. I’ve inventoried possible treats on hand, and some kids are going to be getting Ghirardelli squares if this keeps up.

I funked decorating, but I answer the door in a very fetching mask and the kids always compliment me, which is awesome of them.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 06:21 PM   #43418
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I funked decorating, but I answer the door in a very fetching mask and the kids always compliment me, which is awesome of them.
My decorating is pretty funky, too. :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 02:08 AM   #43419
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Feeling well after yesterday's dizziness. So I've decided to go on my trip to the zoo.

It's been a really long time since I've gone out for the day by myself. At least three years. I've done things with my sister, especially these last six months. But it's nice to do something by myself.

I decided to bring my camera with me, since I'm by myself I can take as much time to take pictures as I want. It's a zoo with lots of trees, so hopefully I can get some good autumn pictures.
Old 10-31-2022, 04:17 AM   #43420
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Contemplating a shopping trip to our town centre. Its a ten minute walk downhill; subsequently the return trip is a ten minute slog UPhill!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 09:02 AM   #43421
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Handing out Halloween candy for trick or treat, as for some colossally stupid reason, trick or treat is the night before Halloween in this neck of the woods.

For years, I had fewer kids than I have digits, but last year the number exploded and I ran out of candy. So I bought much more this year but I’ve already had over 40 kids! I must say it’s the perfect night to be out, warmish and clear. I’ve inventoried possible treats on hand, and some kids are going to be getting Ghirardelli squares if this keeps up.

Our neighborhood HOA informally has a plan for halloween. All who are handing out candy open their garages and sit in their drives with lawn chairs, wine and/or beers and hand out candy until dark. We have a very large development and I gave away 500 pieces in 2 hours.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 05:26 PM   #43422
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Catching my breath. The train from Philly to Boston ran late; hence I had to run to catch my bus to New Hampshire as the next one wouldn’t be for another two hours which would have made an already long and tedious day even more so. All’s well that ends well.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 10:36 AM   #43423
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Trying to explain to a hungry cat that I'm NOT an hour late with food ... damn DST ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 03:19 PM   #43424
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Trying to explain to a hungry cat that I'm NOT an hour late with food ... damn DST ...
Pooh, darling--the cat always, always knows. You are clearly in the wrong. Just suck it up, apologize, put down some added gravy or the like and then grovel for the ensuing 3 days. That's what I do. :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 03:47 PM   #43425
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Pooh, darling--the cat always, always knows. You are clearly in the wrong. Just suck it up, apologize, put down some added gravy or the like and then grovel for the ensuing 3 days. That's what I do. :-)

Hitch
Already there Fancy Feast Gravy Lover's has been dispensed on top of the kibble ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?