Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-22-2022, 03:43 AM   #43366
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Preparing for a walk to the supermarket. After that I'm going to see Nope in the cinema. My first visit to the cinema in two and a half years! After that I'm going shopping, both for fun and getting a couple of things I need for my vacation.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 05:00 PM   #43367
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Getting ready to write about 6 reviews. Which means I'll only be 6 behind instead of 12, sigh.
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 09:38 AM   #43368
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Pre-breakfast weed whacking -- while it's still relatively coolish ... still soaked through a T-shirt ... summer in NC
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 04:14 AM   #43369
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Waiting until it's time to leave to go to my sister. We're going to order lunch and make a shopping list for groceries for our vacation. Luckily there's a supermarket near the park which offers pick up, so we can order online in the week before we go and then pick it up after we dropped off our stuff at the cottage.

Just two weeks and one day to go, I've never needed a vacation as much as now.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:42 AM   #43370
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Waiting until it's time to leave to go to my sister. We're going to order lunch and make a shopping list for groceries for our vacation. Luckily there's a supermarket near the park which offers pick up, so we can order online in the week before we go and then pick it up after we dropped off our stuff at the cottage.

Just two weeks and one day to go, I've never needed a vacation as much as now.
I haven't had more than 2 days off consecutively (other than weekends) in almost 3 years. I admit to a certain level of envy.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 10:37 AM   #43371
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I haven't had more than 2 days off consecutively (other than weekends) in almost 3 years. I admit to a certain level of envy.
It going to be, hopefully my first vacation in three years where I'm not sick. During my January 2020 vacation I got a really bad cold on the third day, a year ago I was sick with the chronic appendicitis (although at that time I though it might be my thyroid) and during my week away in March I had the inflamed joints in my lower back.

I'm going to enjoy myself. My sister and I already have a list of things to do in the area (depending on the weather of course), she's bringing her SUP board (or cottage is partially over the water, and on the edge of a series of lakes), but there will be more than enough days of doing nothing but chill, read, play (computer) games and watching TV.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:25 PM   #43372
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Watching Serena Williams playing in her last US Open
and winning in top form!

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 08-29-2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old 08-31-2022, 03:50 PM   #43373
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Checking if there are already updated versions for my script mods for yesterday's update for The Sims 4 available.

I've learned that's important; weird things can otherwise happen.

I can remember with the pets expansion pack for The Sims 2, can't really remember) that when my dog peed it didn't leave a puddle of pee, but a microwave. It took a while to first find out where the microwaves were coming from and then I had to figure out is was an incompatible mod. Mind you, it was an expensive microwave, so I could have left the mod in and earned some Simoleans each time the dog peed.
Old 08-31-2022, 08:18 PM   #43374
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Watching Serena Williams playing in the US Open ...
Old 09-10-2022, 07:27 AM   #43375
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sitting on the couch eating potpie for breakfast. Now that's the way to start the weekend off right.
Old 09-10-2022, 12:12 PM   #43376
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Enjoying a homemade skillet breakfast (bacon, chorizo sausage, potatoes, cheddar cheese, eggs and the Creole holy trinity).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 03:59 AM   #43377
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Contemplating going out to fuel up my vehicle. The level is just below half and I like to keep the tank around three quarters, as we have had several family 'crises' in the past year where I have been required to go at a moments notice.
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 05:11 AM   #43378
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Packing for my vacation. I've packed most of my clothes and most of the general use items (extension cords, kitchen towels, games, etc).

I'm still debating which cardigans to bring; (daytime) temperatures for the next two weeks are between 16C and 25C. The first week will probably rainy and the second week looks like it'll clear up, but that can (and probably will) change.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:53 AM   #43379
Bookstooge
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Enjoying a homemade skillet breakfast (bacon, chorizo sausage, potatoes, cheddar cheese, eggs and the Creole holy trinity).
Ok, THAT sounds like the right way to start the weekend off right
Old 09-11-2022, 06:54 AM   #43380
Bookstooge
Guru

Remembering today....

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?