Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-03-2018, 12:28 PM   #1
Sailor Sue
Sailor Sue began at the beginning.

Device: PRST-1
Smile Hello and Good Afternoon

Hi Avid e readers,
I'm new to your forum and already find that I'm part of a bigger family of very experienced people. My primary residence is the west of the UK but having said that I spend much time wallowing/sailing around in the Caribbean (where connectivity is not quite as good). I have plenty of time to read and a small library of 2 thousand authors -keeping them organised is all part of the fun.
I use an ancient Sony PRS-T1 and use the i- reader up loader together with the Calibre library.
That's probably covered enough for my introduction. I too look forward to a long association with you all (age aside)
Regards
Sailor Sue
Sailor Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sue and welcome to MobileRead. I’m still using my Sony T1 as well and, so far, it’s working.

If by West UK, you mean Wales, our library is named for Patricia Clark who was a great member till she passed away back in 2010. She was from South Wales.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert